How To Remove Private Video From YouTube Playlists. Clean up what you watched and liked.
Has someone else been watching and liking YouTube videos from your personal account? Click here to find out how you can delete private videos and get rid of Watch Later videos.
Do you want to clean up the content you have been consuming on YouTube the past couple of days? Say no more. You can do that easily and have a fresh start on YouTube once again!
Here is how you can do it in a few simple steps:
Removing Private Videos from Liked Youtube
YouTube history contains all the YouTube videos that you have watched and searched for in the past. This section also includes all the videos you have liked, and this activity is tracked to improve your user experience on the platform. This way, you can get better recommendations from the creators you enjoy watching.
YouTube has a feature that creates a separate playlist for all your liked and disliked videos. This is done so that the YouTube videos you watch help Google give you more personalized experiences on Google services in the form of recommendations.
However, YouTube provides the flexibility to delete some or all of this data. It takes a few hours for the data to stop showing on YouTube once you have deleted it permanently.
How to delete liked YouTube videos
- Open your YouTube application.
- Select your profile icon in the sidebar top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select the "Settings" option.
- Select the History and privacy option.
- Scroll down and click on "Manage all activity." This option is to review and delete the items in your YouTube history.
- Clicking on that option will take you to a new page. Wait for it to load, and you will be on the YouTube history page.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen, and it will open up a new menu for you.
- Click on the "Other Google activity" option.
- Now, you will have all the activities you have performed on YouTube on your screen. You can scroll through this menu.
- Scroll down and find the YouTube likes and dislikes option.
- Click on view likes and dislikes.
- Scroll down, and you will be able to see all the videos you have liked on YouTube until now.
- There is a delete option with every video you have liked. Click on the delete option, and you will delete the video permanently from your liked videos.
Remove Private Videos from Watch Later on YouTube
For videos, YouTube is one of the most visited sites for every type of entertainment. The Watch Later playlist is undoubtedly one of the best features of YouTube.
This feature allows you to bookmark different videos into a single private playlist that you can always come back to if you do not have enough time on your hands; right now, no worries! You can always return to your Watch Later playlist and watch the videos.
Unfortunately, there is no easy way to delete all the Watch Later videos all at once. If you are finding a method to remove videos from your Watch Later playlist, we have your back!
How to delete Watch Later videos from YouTube
- Open your Browser and head to YouTube
- Click on your Watch Later playlist.
- Click on the "Edit" button that will show on the left-hand side panel, and it will take you to a Watch Later playlist.
- Click CTRL/CMD+SHIFT+J while staying on this screen.
- This will open the developer options in your browser. This option enables you to input commands in your browser by using different codes.
Note: You need to be very careful when using this method when the command option is open in your browser. It is a sensitive setting, and you do not want to mess it up. This method is the only way to remove all the Watch Later videos from your YouTube channel.
- Click on this link and copy the code given here.
- Paste this command in your browser's command window.
- On your keyboard, hit the Enter button.
- You will notice that all the videos in your Watch later section on the YouTube channel will start disappearing one by one.
Your liked videos and watch later videos on YouTube can have a great impact on the recommendations you are going to get on your YouTube timeline. Creating a new Gmail account is not possible for everyone. So follow the method we have discussed above how to remove videos from your liked videos as well as from the Watch Later section.